The end of the year also means the end of the plan year for many members. Please keep in mind these important points about ActiveRewards at the end of your plan year.
For members renewing their ActiveRewards plan (subscriber ID not changing):
- ActiveRewards credits/dollars should be redeemed online on or before December 30, 2018. December 31, 2018 is a blackout date and members will not be able to access the program.
- If credits are not redeemed before December 30, 2018, members will have 90 days, beginning on January 1, 2019, to login to their account and redeem their credits online. At this time, a countdown clock will appear within their account indicating the 90-day countdown has begun. After 90 days, members will have 30 additional days to redeem their credits through our customer service department by calling the phone number on the back of their member card.
- Any credits/dollars not redeemed 90 days after January 1, 2019, will be forfeited.
For members that are terming their medical plan:
Members who are not renewing with Rally are highly encouraged to cash out their rewards prior to termination or they will require manual cash out. Manual cash out requires the member to call the customer service number on the back of their Member ID card and provide the following information:
- Email address
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Dollar Amount
This information will be sent to Rally who will then send a Visa gift card to the member within 30 days. Members will not have the option of selecting another retail gift card.
New Missions for 2019
- Avoid asthma triggers
- Check your blood pressure
- Choose low-fat or fat-free dairy
- Count your carbs
- Drink in moderation
- Eat at planned times
- Eat high-fiber foods
- Eat potassium-rich foods
- Follow your COPD meal plan
- Pace yourself
- Stay hydrated
- Take brisk 10-minute walks
- Take the stairs
- Use the plate method