We've had conversations with many of you over the past year to understand how we can make it easier to do business with us. As a result, we've enhanced Univera On Demand.
- New Exporting Features
- Download plan benefit details and rates into an Excel spreadsheet
- Download a zip file that includes PDFs of rate sheets and benefit summaries.
- See the Univera On Demand Exporting Feature InstructionsOpen a PDF for more details.
- Rate sheets now accommodate quoting up to four plans. That means, when your group offers more than one plan, they are only required to sign one rates sheet. In addition, the benefit summaries are displayed as comparisons to easily compare all the benefits being offered.
- Dental Plans for Small Businesses – We now pair dental plans for small business customers to complement our Univera Access packages. When selecting deductible HSA plans, basic dental plans will be suggested. For copay plans, dental plans with different options will be suggested. Look for “Recommended Dental Plans” on the “Confirm Detail” page of Univera on Demand.
When you click on the recommended dental plan, a new window will open in the dental section of Univera On Demand, and the recommended plan will be displayed. You can then easily print or save the rate sheet and benefit summary for the plan or view other dental plans for comparisons.
- SHOP Plans Available on Univera on Demand
- SHOP approved groups are being sent directly to insurers for enrollment by the New York State of Health.
- If you have a SHOP approved group you can access rate sheets and benefit summaries by clicking “On Exchange” in the toolbar of Univera on Demand.
Your account consultant is here to help should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.