2020 is testing the resilience of Western New York businesses and individuals alike, us included. And, in a bigger way than ever before, it brought to light the importance of supporting and protecting the health and wellbeing of every business’ greatest asset: their employees.
Univera Healthcare has a long history of caring for the people who live and work in Western New York. In these evolving times, as always, we’re committed to bringing our business partners greater flexibility and better cost control, and to providing members and their families with increased access to high-quality, more affordable care.
Here’s What’s New for 2021:
- Univera Clear OptionsSM plans 1 offer businesses a budget-friendly copay option while giving their employees an easy-to-understand plan with predictable health care costs.
- Expanded wellbeing program choices give greater flexibility based on desired financial and engagement levels, as well as the features employees want most from a wellbeing program.
- In-network telehealth services from Primary Care Physicians are covered in full 2 in 2021, making care more accessible and affordable for members and their families.
- Additional medical preventive services covered before the deductible on HDHPs, offering the ability to provide increased value to members.
- Additional cost-share options to fit your clients’ budgetary needs.
Please contact your Univera Healthcare Account Manager or Account Service Consultant with any questions or for additional information.
1 Univera Clear OptionsSM is subject to DFS Approval; 2 Subject to in-network deductible where applicable