2020 tested the resilience of Western New York businesses and individuals alike, us included. And, in a bigger way than ever before, it brought to light the importance of supporting and protecting the health and wellbeing of every business’ greatest asset: your employees.
We’re here to help make things a little easier.
Univera Healthcare has a long history of caring for the people who live and work in Western New York. In these evolving times, as always, we’re committed to bringing our business partners greater flexibility and better cost control, and to providing your employees and their families with increased access to high-quality, more affordable care.
Here’s What’s New for Large Groups in 2021:
- Univera Clear OptionsSM plans 1 offer Self-Funded groups a budget-friendly copay option while giving your employees an easy-to-understand plan with predictable health care costs.
- Expanded wellbeing program choices give greater flexibility based on desired financial and engagement levels, as well as the features your employees want most from a wellbeing program.
- In-network telehealth services from Primary Care Physicians are covered in full 2 in 2021, making care more accessible and affordable for your employees and their families.
- Additional medical preventive services covered before the deductible on HDHPs, offering the ability to provide increased value to your employees.
- Additional cost-share options to fit your budget needs.
Here’s What’s New for Small Groups 2021:
- Mental Health Visits Three Mental Health visits at a Professional or Outpatient facility will be covered in full for all Non-Standard Non-HSA Univera Access plans. After your first three visits, PCP cost shares will apply.
- Adult Vision Benefits Now covering one adult eye exam in full per plan year on all Non-Standard Univera Access Plans. Additionally, the eyewear allowance has been increased to $100.
- Telehealth Telehealth visits will now be covered in full on all Univera Access Plans! 2
Please contact your broker or Univera Healthcare Account Manager or Account Service Consultant with any questions or for additional information.
UniveraForBusiness.com offers valuable, informative tools and resources for you and your employees including toolkits, handouts, and worksheets about care management, HDHPs, telemedicine, wellbeing, and more.
1 Univera Clear OptionsSM is available for Self-Funded groups only; 2 Subject to in-network deductible where applicable