Small Group plans and rates for 2023 are now available on Univera on Demand! Updated Open Enrollment tools, including At-A-Glance Brochures and Product Guide, are also available. Learn more and order open enrollment materials now.
- Univera Access and Univera Clear Options Small Group Medical Plans
- Univera Access Dental Plans and Small Group Univera Dental Select Plans
2023 Plan Highlights:
We know that health and wellbeing have taken on new meaning and significance over the past few years. We’ve got exciting changes planned that will help groups and their employees enjoy even better health and wellbeing in 2023. Let’s look at what’s in store.
- NEW Calm® – New in 2023 to all Small Group plans, the Calm app is a digital stress management program to help members build resilience through better sleep, mindfulness, and meditation. All participating plans will include a premium subscription to the Calm app.
- NEW Univera Healthy Baby Connection – Univera Healthy Baby Connection is a comprehensive case management program offered to pregnant women and their children. Embracing a proactive outreach strategy, our Care Management team will provide support to members as they navigate the health care system, with a focus on early intervention, prenatal education, and personalized support before, during and after pregnancy.
- Reduced Cost Share for Univera Clear Options Gold – Starting in 2023, there will be a lower level 6 copay on the Univera Clear Options Gold plan for Small Groups! Introduced last year, Univera Clear Options gives groups the benefit of the predictability of a copay plan – without the higher premiums. With transparent copay levels, first dollar coverage with no deductibles and coinsurance, free preventive care from day one, and much more!
- Covered Therapies at PCP Cost Share – The in-network benefit for physical, occupational, and speech therapy care will now be a PCP cost share, lowering the total cost of care, eliminating barriers, and making it more accessible. This applies to all Non-Standard plans that have a specialist copay for this benefit. (Subject to deductible, where applicable.)
- Pediatric Vision – Pediatric routine eye exams will be covered in full on all Non-Standard plans. Previously, this was covered at a Specialist copay (subject to deductible, where applicable).
- Acupuncture at PCP Cost Share – Introducing a lower PCP cost share option that will help make acupuncture care more accessible and affordable. For Small Groups, acupuncture visits will now be covered at the PCP cost share, or coinsurance, limited to 10 visits per year (subject to deductible, where applicable). Previously not covered for Small Group, this update applies to all Non-Standard plans.
- Aggregation Design Updates – We heard you! We’re introducing a new blended aggregation design that applies Family Aggregation to the Deductible and Individual Aggregation to the Out-of-Pocket Maximum on select Deductible HSA plans.
NEW! Learn More Beginning September 12th on the Univera Sales Hub.
As a reminder we have an all new Sales Hub experience. This will be your virtual destination for on-demand training videos and educational materials, covering topics like new product offerings, annual Open Enrollment updates, and new broker education.
SBCs will be available by October 1st in Univera on Demand.
Please contact your Account Service Consultant with any questions.