- Existing online bill pay account users do not need to do anything and will continue to have access to view and pay premium bills.
- Groups requiring access must complete the online bill pay access request form. Request will be processed in 3-5 business days.
- Employer groups can designate multiple people to pay.
- Any user with access will be able to pay any subgroup. We cannot yet limit users to access only specific subgroups.
- Brokers do not initially have access (expected later in 2021).
Employer groups can setup and manage automatic payments when they log in with an employer online account with bill pay access enabled.
Scheduled automatic payments debit from designated account(s) each month on the 1st of each month.
At this time credit card premium payment is not available.
The ability to provide third party billing access for Brokers is not yet available, but it is expected to be later in 2021.
Invoices due in March 2021 will feature:
- A cleaner, simpler design
- Addition of enrollment code
- Upgraded summary section, including previous payment info
- Visual cues for retroactivity
- Addition of number of contracts and total number of members
And, whether the invoice is via mail or online - the invoice will look the same!
Modal for Take a Tour