Page Title for page template
Estimate Medical Costs
Now it's easier to Estimate Medical Costs
The best way to help members become more confident consumers of health care and ease the transition to higher deductibles is to improve their access to information.
Our new-and-improved online search makes it easy for members view estimated out-of-pocket medical costs and find providers.
It can help groups ease the anxiety that can come with their employees’ greater out-of-pocket responsibilities. And just one of the ways we’re striving for greater transparency in health care.
All results are personalized to their plan, year-to-date spending, and deductibles when they’re logged in to their online member account.
Download Our Brochure
Estimate Medical Costs to Help Budget for Medical Expenses
- View average estimated out-of-pocket medical costs based on your year-to-date spending and deductible
- Research estimated medical costs across more than 1,600 treatment categories and 400+ procedures
- View a list of providers that perform a specific procedure and filter results by cost, treatments provided, provider location, and more
- Access treatment timelines to understand the stages of care, including early evaluations, follow-ups, and recovery time, as well as a breakdown of costs throughout
Estimate Medical Costs tool may not be available to all plans
Find a Doctor who fits all your needs
Using the same search tool you can:
- Search doctors, dentists, specialists, hospitals, and urgent care centers in our local and national networks
- Filter results by specialty, languages spoken, if accepting new patients, location, network tier, and more
- See a side-by-side comparison of providers
- Create a PDF of results to save, share, or print
- Read provider reviews or share your experience by leaving a provider review
Network coverage may vary based on your plan
If the PHCS and MultiPlan logo is present on the back of your Member Card, your plan also provides access to a national primary preferred provider organization (PPO) as a complement to Univera Healthcare’s regional network.