Small Group plans and rates for 2024* are now available on Univera on Demand! Updated Open Enrollment tools, including At-A-Glance Brochures and Product Guide are also available. Learn more and order open enrollment materials now.
- Univera Access and Univera Clear Options Small Group Medical Plans
- Univera Access Dental Plans and Small Group Univera Dental Select Plans
*Subject to DFS approval
2024 Plan Highlights:
We know that health and wellbeing have taken on new meaning and significance over the past few years. We’ve got exciting changes planned that will help groups and their employees enjoy even better health and wellbeing in 2024. Let’s look at what’s in store.
- NEW Vitalize℠ – Introducing Vitalize, a digital home base dedicated to engaging teams in health and wellbeing. Our partnership with Virgin Pulse** will give employees the tools to make small everyday changes to their wellbeing that are focused on the area they want to improve the most. They’ll build healthy habits, have fun with friends, and experience the lifelong rewards of better health and wellbeing.
Vitalize will be embedded in all small group plans, offering rewards of up to $200 per subscriber and $200 per spouse, or domestic partner, for a total rewards payout of up to $400 per plan year.
** Virgin Pulse is a separate company and offers a digital wellbeing service on behalf of Univera Healthcare
- NEW Virtual Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal (MSK) Management*** – Members receive virtual access to a holistic team of specialty medical doctors, physical therapists, health coaches, and nutritionists. Virtual physical therapy visits will be covered in full (subject to deductible, where applicable), and included as a telemedicine service.
*** Pending final contract between the parties
- NEW REACH Kidney Care – Our Care Management team is partnering with REACH Kidney Care, a kidney health management program designed to benefit members along the continuum of kidney disease, specifically targeting members with Stage 4 & 5 chronic kidney disease (CKD). At no cost to members, REACH will provide one-on-one, individualized care management, both in-person and virtually, to help members navigate their health in a way that best fits their life.
- $0 Outpatient Mental & Behavioral Health Care – We’re committed to lowering the total cost and other barriers to care for our members. Beginning in 2024, outpatient mental and behavioral health services, including substance use support, will now be covered in full. This applies to all Non-Standard plans that have a PCP copay, or plan coinsurance, for these services (subject to deductible, where applicable).
- $0 Pediatric Primary Care Visits – Sick visits, generally considered non-preventive care visits to a primary care physician, will now be covered in full, for members up to age 19. This applies to all Non-Standard plans (subject to deductible, where applicable), with the exception of Univera Clear Options Gold.
Learn More Beginning September 11th on the Univera Sales Hub.
The Sales Hub will be your virtual destination for on-demand training videos and educational materials, covering topics like new product offerings, annual Open Enrollment updates, and new broker education.
Log in to the Sales Hub for all Small Group updates for 2024. If you’re new to the Sales Hub, refer to the bottom of this email for details on how to request an account.
Please contact your account consultant with any questions.
SALES HUB REMINDER - Your virtual destination for on-demand training and educational materials
Getting Started - Need Access? Fill out the short form to request an account, and within two days you will receive an email notification that your request has been approved (note: email might appear in your Junk folder). Register Now →
Already Registered? If you have an account, you can log in at any time at UniveraForBusiness.com/SalesHub →
Learn More. Download this User Guide (PDF) for tips on how to use the site.