Individual plans, rates and product placemats for 2024* are now available on Univera on Demand. Additional enrollment tools, including product brochures, will be available at a later date.
- Individual & Family Qualified Health Plans
- Healthy Smile Stand-alone Dental Plans
*Subject to DFS approval
2024 Plan Highlights:
- NEW Vitalize℠ – Introducing Vitalize, a digital home base dedicated to engaging members in health and wellbeing. Our partnership with Virgin Pulse** will give members the tools to make small everyday changes to their wellbeing that are focused on the area they want to improve the most. They’ll build healthy habits, have fun with friends, and experience the lifelong rewards of better health and wellbeing.
Vitalize will be embedded in all Qualified Health Plans and Essential Plans, offering rewards of up to $200 per subscriber and $200 per spouse, or domestic partner, for a total rewards payout of up to $400 per plan year. (Spouse/domestic partner benefit not included with Essential Plans.)
** Virgin Pulse is a separate company and offers a digital wellbeing service on behalf of Univera Healthcare
- NEW Virtual Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal (MSK) Management*** – Members receive virtual access to a holistic team of specialty medical doctors, physical therapists, health coaches, and nutritionists. Virtual physical therapy visits will be covered in full (subject to deductible, where applicable), and included as a telemedicine service.
*** Pending final contract between the parties
- NEW $60 Eyewear Reimbursement – Members can save on glasses and contacts with our new $60 vision allowance available with our non-standard Qualified Health Plans.
- NEW REACH Kidney Care – Our Care Management team is partnering with REACH Kidney Care, a kidney health management program designed to benefit members along the continuum of kidney disease, specifically targeting members with Stage 4 & 5 chronic kidney disease (CKD). At no cost to members, REACH will provide one-on-one, individualized care management, both in-person and virtually, to help members navigate their health in a way that best fits their life.
Log in to the Broker Portal to access Univera on Demand. Please contact your account consultant with questions.