We know that health and wellbeing have taken on new meaning and significance over the past few years. We’ve got exciting changes planned that will help groups and their employees enjoy even better health and wellbeing in 2023. Let’s look at what’s in store.*
Here’s What’s New for 2023:
- NEW! Univera Healthy Baby Connection – Univera Healthy Baby Connection is a comprehensive case management program offered to pregnant women and their children. Embracing a proactive outreach strategy, our Care Management team will help them navigate the health care system – with a focus on early intervention, prenatal education, and personalized support before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Signature Suite Updates – We’re focused on catering to the needs of businesses in an ever-changing market; that’s why we’re enhancing our popular Signature Suite with increased plan flexibility, providing even more ways to balance cost control and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Acupuncture at PCP Cost Share – An additional PCP cost-share option helps make acupuncture care more affordable, and applies to all Univera Healthcare Signature Suite options that apply specialist cost share to benefit (subject to deductible, where applicable).
- Dental Annual Maximum Rollover and Account Fund Matching – Groups enrolling in a Univera Dental Select dental plan with the Annual Maximum Rollover benefit will now be able to keep any accrued rollover account funds from another plan. We will match the funding members have with their previous carrier up to the Rollover Account Maximum.
- Active&Fit ExerciseRewards™ – We will be updating our Active&Fit ExerciseRewards program to count a fitness center visit as two points. Members that track their steps will continue to earn one point for 10,000+ steps in a day. Members are rewarded once they earn 100 points each 6-month period for working out at a qualifying fitness center or on their own through their tracked steps. Maximum of two points per day will be allowable.
Please contact your Univera Healthcare Account Manager or Account Service Consultant with any questions or for additional information.
*Subject to DFS Approval